It seems to reveal some very interesting things about America - more in a "you sort of knew it but never had anyone tell you straight out" way than in a "whoa, I didn't know that" way.
- Americans like to talk about television shows and let people know what they're watching.
- Around half of Americans are on a social network of some kind.
- Americans, on average, are playing social networking games for 15 minutes per day, or around two weeks per year.
- Americans overwhelmingly like to use social media to make product recommendations.
- Americans also like following favorite brands and companies online.
- An average 9% of Americans' social media "friends" are college buddies and 22% are from high school.
- Americans are obsessed with celebrities.
And plenty more. If you're a modern marketer of any kind, especially an internet marketer, this is all valuable information that could be used in your business.
How would you leverage information like this to make your business more productive and successful?